blank

I'm here.  I really am.  I haven't forgotten you, blogland, it's just that I'm short on images and if you want in on a secret--that's usually how I start this thing.  I find an image that I like and ruminate on it and think about what I can say about it.  So let me just tell you a bit of what I've been up to:  I finished reading FREEDOM and I was totally underwhelmed.  But then, when I saw THE RIGHT STUFF (you know, Oscar-winning film about the astronauts that I somehow missed in my adolescence) I was bored to tears.  I actually was moved by the end of FREEDOM, mostly because I didn't think there was a chance in hell that Patty and Walter could end up together and happy (maybe?).  Sorry if that was a spoiler.  The best part of the book in my opinion is a couple of pages midway through when the rock n'roll character is riffing about pop culture and ipods and rebellion.  Otherwise. . .

Also, I've begun THE GREAT HOUSE by Nicole Krauss.  I'm perturbed.  But I'm persevering.  Writing is hard, no?

I shared a little with you about my adventure in felting--remember, how it fixes everything?  Well, check these out and be prepared to drop you jaw.  This is no felting for forgetting.  This is felting with some kind of crazy know-how remembering.  Really, you'll be amazed.

Comments

Popular Posts