11-1=10

Well, strangers, we're coming up on the first anniversary of this blog.  How can it be?  As if on cue, to remind me of the powerful connections made in the old-fashioned world, I had such a surprise in the snail mail today from a stranger all the way in Canada.  A lovely note from a reader, who took the time to make a word search with vocabulary from DEAR STRANGERS!!  Behold: 


My friends, I deeply understand distraction; my poison happens to be fiber-related, Nicole Foucault's seems to be letter-writing & puzzle-crafting.  I don't mean to sound hokey here, and I'm afraid that I will--but, does she know how much I love the graph paper?  Did she read this post?  Is this all too much?  Thank you, Nicole Foucault! 

If anyone wants to solve the puzzle and send me the answer, I'll send the author of the first correct answer one of my fiber-related distractions.  Maybe your own birthday number pillow, comme ca?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts