I know a thing about caution.  As much as I love a good resolution, I am also a realist.  So here's what I have to say about today:  I spent a lot of time looking at cookie recipes.  Time that might otherwise have been spent, say, writing.  Why, you ask.  Well, because in addition to assigning you all the new job title of BOSS, I also decided to give up sugar for the month of January.  And who would have guessed--all I really want right now is just a little smidge of chocolate or a little crunch of a butter cookie.  Suddenly, I regret all the cookies I never ate.  Seriously, I didn't gorge myself enough!  I never took advantage of actually eating sugar when there was no rule against it!  Did I?  Oh, crimeny.  It's bad.  The Mister says it will only be a little bit WORSE tomorrow.  Really?  WTF?  If you're in the mood to drool, or if you are actually a sane Boss who can eat whatever the fuck you want because you don't bother with stupid resolutions and self-deprivations, then hop on over and make this recipe.  It's one that I stared at long and hard.  It's printed out beside me right now.  My mouth is watering.  How many days left in January?

Word count:  Zero

Mood:  Greedy

Comments

Popular Posts