Word Count:  218

Mood:  a wee bit lost, but it's not all bad

I've been plodding my way through more of The Great House.  It's an odd book.  It doesn't feel novelistic at all.  Which is strange because The History of Love was such a tight, fully realized novel.  This book almost feels like a series of monologues.  Like it should be on stage.  I'm determined to finish it, though. 

Sugar Fast:  Coincidence or not?  This morning at the ungodly hour of 6:30, though I was not happy to awaken, I was completely AWAKE once I put my feet on the floor.  This is highly unusual for me.  I usually trudge through the first 45 minutes of the morning as though walking through mud.  Hmmm.  But, chocolate is everywhere and there are several members of my own family who torture me with their cocoa breath.

Comments

Popular Posts